Saturday, February 2, 2008

Playful Zoe








Zoe is growing quickly. She's reaching out for things (which she immediately puts in her mouth), smiling all the time, making cute noises, and exploring her world. We're thinking about starting her on rice cereal - amazing that she's already at the age that you can give her solids...seems like she was just born yesterday.

She's awesome.

As far as the Tahoe report, we are getting a enormous amount of snow. It has snowed just about every day for 2 weeks and the accumulation is unbelievable. It's been a good year so far.

4 comments:

Paw Paw said...

Wow!

When you say Zoe is growing fast, you aren't just kidding!

I can hardly believe the latest photos. She's gone from a tiny package to fleshed-out baby personality! And she is so beautiful. I wish sounds and smells could be sent by e-mail. She is just incredible, and it's easy to see that she is getting a full measure of love and attention. Before you know it, she'll be wolfing down a ham sandwich as she zips down the snowy slopes, looking over her shoulder wondering where her so-slow parents are!

Keep those photos coming. The latest batch really made my day. They grow so fast, you know. My oldest grandchild, Katy, is 11 and has her own cell phone and IPod. My youngest, Liliana, is 6, and sending me e-cards telling me about reading her latest book, Trouble with Trolls! Geeze, where did the time go?

Namaste,

Robb

Mark said...

She is sooooooo cute! I wish I could be there to here her coo and carry her around.

Chris said...

Zoe's hair-line looks a lot like Ellie Foster's? I want to be there when they meet.

Liz said...

Oh my! I thought Zoe was a baby not a sushi chef. The pix are beautiful and fun. You are very lucky and look just as young as you did last decade, Nina.